- ZA8564 Industrialization and Litrature – Production of Books, Publishing Industry and Booktrade in Germany of the 19th Century, 1801 - 1900
- ZA8563 HISTAT online data compilation: basic data for the development of health conditions in Germany, from 1816 to 2010.
- ZA8543 Expenditures of Prussia and the German Empire for it´s capital(1871-1945).
- ZA8001 The Sociology of Resistance against National Socialism: The
Example of Duesseldorf 1933 to 1945
- ZA8002 The population of the Exulant City Glueckstadt 1616-1652
- ZA8003 Members of the National Assembly in Frankfurt 1848-1849
- ZA8004 Members of the Assemblee Nationale Constituante 1848-1849
- ZA8005 Ecological Data on France around 1848
- ZA8006 Members of the Reichstag in the Empire 1867/71-1918
- ZA8007 Representatives in the Reichstag in the Weimar Republic 1919-1933
- ZA8008 Data Base on Members of German National Parliaments 1848-1933
- ZA8009 Social Democratic Party Convention in Hamburg 1897
- ZA8010 Social Democratic Reichstag Candidates and Reichstag Elections
from 1898 to 1918 (BIOKAND)
- ZA8011 Social Democratic Parliamentarians in the German Reichstag and
State Parliaments 1867 to 1933 (BIOSOP)
- ZA8012 College Teachers at the Technical College in Berlin 1879 to 1945
- ZA8013 Election and Social Data of the Districts and Municipalities of
the German Empire from 1920 to 1933
- ZA8014 Grain Turnover, Grain and Bread Prices in Cologne from the 14th
to the 18th Century
- ZA8015 Trade Policy Petitions to the National Assembly in Frankfurt 1848/49
- ZA8016 Textile Work Force during Industrialization
- ZA8017 Shipping and Trade Relations of Schleswig-Holstein with Latin
- ZA8018 On the Development of a Political Public in Switzerland. The
Members and Guests of the Helvetian Society
- ZA8019 Investigations on the ´Tellbuch´ (Tax Book) of the City of Bern of 1389
- ZA8020 Investigations on the ´Tellbuch´ (Tax Book) of the City of Bern of 1494
- ZA8021 Family and Social Placing in the Bielefeld Underclasses in the 19th Century
- ZA8022 Structure Change of the Family in Austria since the 17th Century
- ZA8023 The Structure of the Lower Saxony Country People at the End of
the 17th Century
- ZA8024 The Significance of the System of Central Cities for Social and
Economic Change in the Duchy of Schleswig in Early Industrialization
- ZA8025 The Spatial Social Structure of the City of Bern in 1764 and 1896
- ZA8026 Swiss National Elections 1848-1919
- ZA8027 Breach of Employment Contract as Violation of the Duty to Work
in the ´Third Reich´
- ZA8028 Statistical Investigations on Sociology and History of the Concentration
Camps: The Group of Prisoners with the Pink Stripe (Homosexuals)
- ZA8029 The Social Structure of the Protestant Residents of Bonn in the 19th Century
- ZA8030 High School Graduation 1917 to 1971. Content Analysis of High
School Graduation Compositions
- ZA8031 Family and Social Placing in Rural Society with the Example of
the Parish Quernheim in the 19th Century
- ZA8032 Area-Differentiated Population and Social-Geographical
Structures and Processes in the Rural Area of Eastern Lower
Bavaria since the Early 19th Century
- ZA8033 The Standard of Living of the Californian Gold-Diggers
- ZA8034 The Freiburg Citizenry in the Late Middle Ages
- ZA8035 The Workers of the Machine Factory Esslingen. Research on the
Situation of the Work Force in the 19th Century
- ZA8036 Economic and Social History of Franconia in the Late Middle Ages
- ZA8037 Family and Social Placing in a Parish Molded by Agriculture,
Cottage Trade and Industrialization with the Example of the
Parish Borghorst in the 19th Century
- ZA8038 Social Topography of Bielefeld in the 18th Century
- ZA8039 On Stratification and Mobility of the Vienna Population in the
- ZA8040 Social Protest in Germany in the 19th Century
- ZA8041 The History of the Jews in Cologne in the First Half of the 19th Century
- ZA8042 The Middle-Class Elite of the City of Kitzingen in the 16th Century
- ZA8043 Nobility Structure and Reich Politics. Investigation on the Political and
Social Relevance of the Elevation in Status by the Kaisers in 1470-1740
- ZA8044 Social History of the Parish Leezen (Schleswig-Holstein) 1720 to 1870
- ZA8045 The Appointment of Citizens as ´Kommerzienrat´ in Prussia until 1918
- ZA8046 Rhenish Underclasses from 1794 to 1814
- ZA8047 Longevity of Priests Born Between 1830 and 1860.
- ZA8048 The German Cathedral Chapters in the 17th and 18th Century
- ZA8049 The Demographic Development in Prussia and in the Administrative District of Hagen 1816 - 1914
- ZA8050 Prussia’s urbanization, 1815 to 1939
- ZA8051 Data Handbook on the Development of Science;
Government funding of science in Germany from 1850 to 1975.
- ZA8052 The Growth Cycles of the German Economy from 1840 to 1880
- ZA8053 Growth Trends and Economic Cycles in the German economy from 1820 to 1913
- ZA8054 The Nationalities of the Russian Empire in the Census of 1897.
- ZA8055 Monetary and price development. The Lower Rhine Area in comparison with other European Regions: 1350 to 1800.
- ZA8056 Historical Social Research 1982-1990
- ZA8057 The Businesses of Flensburg from 1770 to 1870
- ZA8058 Analysis of Familial Household Structures in an East Tyrolean Municipality
at the End of the 19th Century
- ZA8059 Committee Memberships in the Reichstag of the Empire
- ZA8060 Committee Memberships in the Reichstag of the Weimar Republic
- ZA8061 Parchments in Helmarshausen Gospels.
- ZA8062 Social Mobility in Urban Society of the 19th Century:
Duisburg 1830 - 1900
- ZA8063 Social Mobility in Berlin 1825 - 1957
- ZA8064 German Communists in the Soviet Union after 1933
- ZA8065 Migration Motivation and Rural society in the 18th Century:
from Upper-Rhein to North America
- ZA8066 Life-Expectancy in Germany, 1700 to 1890.
- ZA8067 The Parliament of the Revolution
- ZA8068 Cities in Schleswig-Holstein at the End of the 18th Century
- ZA8069 German Crime, Death and Socioeconomic Data, 1871-1914
- ZA8070 French Criminal Data 1875-1891
- ZA8071 The State Parliament Representatives of the Weimar Republic
- ZA8072 Trends in Public Employment and Wages in France
- ZA8073 The ´Ruhrgebiet´ in the 19th and 20th century: Population development, Employees, Mining- and Ironworks industry
- ZA8074 A Reference to Court Records of Germany (Parts of Prussia)
- ZA8075 Territorial structure of Germany 1800 - 1945
- ZA8076 Studies on the Tax Structure in Saxony in the 15th/16th Century
- ZA8077 Historical Statistic for the mortality in the BRD from 1950 to 1985
- ZA8079 From Immigrants to Local Residents: Huguenots, Jews, Bohemians,
Poles in Berlin
- ZA8080 The Reichstag Elections and Reich Presidential Elections in
- ZA8081 Berlin Elections of 1930-1963
- ZA8085 Death and Society. Obituaries as Basis of an Empirical Investigation into the Relationship of Modern People to Death
- ZA8086 Life Expectancy in Germany, Norway and Sweden in the 19th and 20th Century
- ZA8087 Malnutrition in the Elsass in the 19th Century
- ZA8088 Long series Crime and Criminal Law in the German Reich 1882-1936
- ZA8089 Territory and Voting Behaviour. On Modeling Geo-Political and Geo-Economic Processes
- ZA8090 Roll Call Votes in the Early Reichstags of the Empire
- ZA8091 On the Middle Course to the ´Right´:
College instructors in Heidelberg 1914-1935
- ZA8092 Records of the Special Court, Cologne 1933-1945
- ZA8093 Women in the Cologne Prison ´Klingelpuetz´ in the Second World War
- ZA8094 The Germans and the reign of Nazi terror: The Records of the Secret Police (Gestapo) in Cologne and Krefeld
- ZA8095 Register of marriages, children and deaths of Luxemburg
- ZA8096 Social Mobility in Berlin 1650 to 1800
- ZA8098 Relations of Religious Denominations and Regional Economic Development
in Germany 1890 to 1910
- ZA8099 Social Structure and Way of Life of German Entrepreneurs 1907
- ZA8101 Employee Work Books of the Carlswerk F&G 1877 to 1882
- ZA8103 Two Classes and the Variety of Consumption.
- ZA8105 Local Political Culture of the Municipalities Oberhausen and Niederhausen
in the Context of the County (Area of Jurisdiction) Emmendingen
- ZA8106 Baptism, Marriage and Death Records of an Upper Bavarian City 1640-1875
- ZA8107 Development trends of the export economy of German companies since the middle of the 19th century in spezial consideration of the export organization
- ZA8108 Work and City: Georgsmarienhuette 1856-1933
- ZA8109 National Research in Germany
Institutions and Governmental Expenditures (Quantitative Structures)
- ZA8110 The Insane in 19th-Century Britain
- ZA8111 The Volksgerichtshof: Legal-Historical Classification and Legal Evaluation
- ZA8112 The Rifle Clubs in the Rheinland and in Westphalia 1789-1939
- ZA8113 The Prussian Garrison Town after the War of Seven Years Duration (the so called ´Siebenjähriger Krieg´)
- ZA8114 Protestant Pastors in Westphalia 1850-1914
- ZA8115 Economic Growth and Growth Patterns of the Great Britain Industrial Economy between 1700 and 1935
- ZA8116 Voter Movements to National Socialism
Election and Social Data of the Municipalities of Baden
in the Second Half of the Weimar Republic
- ZA8117 Voter Movements to National Socialism
Election and Social Data of the Municipalities of Hesse
in the Second Half of the Weimar Republic
- ZA8118 From Imaginary Profits to Armament Boom.
The Yield on Company Capital of German Industrial Joint-Stock Companies
- ZA8119 Great Power Wars, 1495-1815
- ZA8120 The CDU Parliamentary Party in the Nordrhein-Westphalia State Parliament
- ZA8121 The Studentbody of the University of Cologne in the Weimar Republic
- ZA8122 Social Structure and Political Socialization of Students in the Empire
- ZA8123 Population and Religious Denomination in a Rhenish Village.
Demographic Aspects of Oberkassel in the early modern age (1670-1810)
- ZA8124 Voter Movements to National Socialism:
The Weimar Elections in the City of Bielefeld
- ZA8125 The Dynamics of the University System in Selected Fields 1831 to 1987
- ZA8192 Income Distribution and Income Stratification of Private Households in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) from 1950 to 1970
- ZA8273 The growth of the net domestic product of Germany from 1850 to 1913
- ZA8128 Occupational Mobility Between the Generations in the 19th and 20th Century
in Selected Cities and Municipalities of Germany
- ZA8129 Courses of Employment of Male Working Persons.
A Contribution to Researching Mobility in the Federal Republic Germany 1970
- ZA8130 The Middle Rhein Municipalities Heimbach, Weis and Gladbach between
Manorial System and Industrialization 1680-1880
- ZA8131 The Innovation Database of the Institute for Job Market and
Occupation Research in Nuremberg (IAB)
- ZA8132 Representative of the Prussian House of Representatives 1867-1918
- ZA8133 Historical Statistics of the Public Health System
from the Early 19th Century to 1938.
Long Series on Medical Personnel and Hospitals
- ZA8134 Information System on Medical Statistics of the Federal Republic of Germany
- ZA8135 The Information System on the (Baden) Revolution of 1848/49
- ZA8137 The Gross National Product in Germany according to Official
National Income and Social Statistics 1901 - 1995
- ZA8138 Westphalian Pastors 1871 to 1914
- ZA8139 Social History of the Jews in Mannheim
during the First Half of the 19th Century
- ZA8141 New Year´s Articles and Poems in the Vossische Zeitung 1740-1934
- ZA8142 Data Handbook on German Education History:
College Studies in Prussia and Germany 1820 - 1944
- ZA8145 Voter Movement in Wilhelminian Germany.
The Reichstag Elections of 1890 to 1912
- ZA8146 Religious Affiliation in Western Germany 1939-1987
- ZA8083 Height of Runaway Apprentices and Military Deserters in Colonial and Early Republican America, 1726 – 1825
- ZA8097 Height and Weight of Students of the Citadel, the Military College of South Caroline, 1878 – 1967.
- ZA8102 Church Registers (Parish Registers) of Wilsnak (Prignitz) between 1610 and 1730
- ZA8136 Height of Students of the Ecole Polytechnique, 1794 - 1887
- ZA8078 Offical Employment-Statistic of the former Democratic Republic of Germany (DRG)
- ZA8100 Socio-economic analysis of crime in Germany at the end of the 19th century in particular consideration of juvenile delinquency
- ZA8082 Crises and Economic Cycles in Agriculture.
A history of agricultur and nutrition of central Europe since the High Middle Ages
- ZA8140 Grain prices in Germany 1500-1800
- ZA8143 Long Memory Time Series and Fractional Integration
- ZA8144 The Reichsbank 1876 - 1920: Explorations in Monetary Cliometrics
- ZA8149 Business Cycles and Growth in Germany between 1895 to 1914
- ZA8150 Medieval and Early Modern Data Bank (MEMDB) on Economic Development in Europe
- ZA8151 Cologne´s Grain Market 1773-1797
- ZA8152 Trends and crisis in Germany 1924-1934. Domestic economy situation and foreign indebtedness.
- ZA8153 Economic crisises and the revoltutions in Europe in 1848
- ZA8154 Innovation and the German ´Zollverein´. Reaction of Württembergisch Textile industrialist on the German Zollverein between 1834 and 1874.
- ZA8155 The European economic growth after the Second World War
- ZA8156 Best practice by Ford? Automobile Construction and motorising till 1933
- ZA8157 Statitics of the inland navigation in Germany, 1835-1989
- ZA8158 The German Monetary Policy in the era of Bretton Woods
- ZA8159 Demographic Change and Modernization in Vienna, 1700 to 1999
- ZA8160 Statitics of the ´Professionists´ of the Bavarian Electorates between 1771 and 1781.
- ZA8162 Duisburg in the 18th century. Social structure and population movement of a small town in the Lower Rhineland area between 1713 and 1814
- ZA8161 Cycles of growth of technological and scientific Creativity
- ZA8163 Stock of motor vehicles in the Federal Republic of Germany between 1948 and 1992
- ZA8164 Berlin between 1650 and 1800. Social History of a capital
- ZA8165 NS-Forced Labour in the ´Third Reich´
- ZA8166 Economy and Society in Darmstadt, Munich, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe and in Hesse between 1800 and 1980.
- ZA8167 Real Income in Germany. An international comparison between 1810 and 1914
- ZA8168 Political Prisoners in the former GDR
- ZA8169 Physical Stature of Georgia Convicts, 1770 – 1860
- ZA8170 The age of poor and undernourished young women in Vienna at the beginning of their fertility, 1907
- ZA8171 History of the German Population since 1815. Datacompilation on the basis of published Studies using official Statistics and Sources.
- ZA8172 The Prussian Voter in the Kaiserreich and in the Republic between 1912 and 1924
- ZA8173 Budget accounts of private households in 19th and 20th century
- ZA8174 Public Expenditure on Education in Germany, France, Great Britain, Spain and Japan, 1815 - 1989
- ZA8175 The Expansion of the Universities between 1870 and 1985.
An international Comparison
- ZA8176 The Development of the German Stock-Credit Banks (Aktienkreditbanken) between 1848 and 1913: a quantification attempt
- ZA8177 Selected time series of studies on wage- and salary development and on the development of national income in Germany from 1850 to 1985
- ZA8178 Expenditures on Education in Berlin between 1829 and 1914
- ZA8180 Structural change of female labour from 1880 to 1980
- ZA8148 The Industrialisation of the Region of the Saar-River 1815-1914
- ZA8181 The Development of workforce and workplaces in Germany between 1875 and 1980
- ZA8182 School Attendance in France in the 19th and 20th centuries
- ZA8183 Education system in Japan, 1948-1994
- ZA8184 The Population’s Labour Force Participation at the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) between 1950 and 1997
- ZA8185 Population history in Northern Germany between enlightenment (Aufklärung) and the eve of the 1848 German revolution (Vormärz)
- ZA8186 50 years of the German D-Mark.
Monetary Statistics from 1948 to 1997
- ZA8187 Changing economic situations within the Hanseatic economic area (´Hanse´) from 1300 to 1800
- ZA8188 Economic Situation of the Hanseatic City of Lübeck 1284 to 1811
- ZA8196 The German Pig-Iron Industry between 1871 and 1913. A quantitative historical Study
- ZA8197 Mining in the Ruhr Area between 1900 and 1932
- ZA8198 Determinants of Unemployment in the European Union.
An empirical Study of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG), France, Great Britain and Italy
- ZA8259 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: National Accounting: The Financing of Investments
- ZA8203 A Compromise Estimate of the German Net National Product from 1851 until 1913
- ZA8204 Regional differentiation of German economic development in the 19th Century
- ZA8205 Engineering in the Ruhr Area (Company Wagner & Co., 1865-1913)
- ZA8207 Quantitative Economic History of Coal Mining in the Ruhr Area in the 19th Century
- ZA8208 The Macroeconomic Development in East Germany from 1970 until 2000, new results of comprehensive calculations on the national economy
- ZA8210 The development of delinquency in the Federal Republic of Germany from 1955 to 2003. Selected indicators of delinquency statistics
- ZA8206 The Long Waves of Economic Growth from 1850–1977
- ZA8211 Growth and structural change of municipal expenses in Germany from 1849 to 1913
- ZA8212 The Structure of regional labor force in the ´Deutschen Reich´ and in the Federal Republic of Germany between 1895 and 1970
- ZA8213 Employment and Wages in German Industries between 1888 and 1954
- ZA8199 Unemployment and Inflation in the Federal Republic of Germany between 1960 and 1997
- ZA8214 The Income Structure in several German States between 1874 and 1913
- ZA8215 Regional Disparities of Wages and domestic migration in the German Reich
- ZA8216 Real Wages in Germany between 1871 and 1913
- ZA8219 The Growth and Distribution of the German national income between 1870 and 1913
- ZA8220 The Development of the Educational System in Germany: Comprehensive Schools 1960–2000
- ZA8221 The long-termed development of the German school system in the 19th and 20th century
- ZA8222 The German Finance and Banking Industry from 1876 until 1945
- ZA8223 Early Forward Exchange Markets, Vienna, 1876-1914
- ZA8224 The German National Income in selected German States between 1851 and 1913
- ZA8225 Wholesale prices in Germany from 1792 until 1934
- ZA8226 The Economic Growth in Prussia in the 19th century
- ZA8227 Economic Development, Social Structure and biological living standard in Munich and in Southern Bavaria in the 19th. century
- ZA8228 Ups and Downs of economic aktivity between 1837 and 1937 - burst of expansion, crisis, stagnation
- ZA8229 The Market Integration of the Prussian Economy in the 19th Century. On the Fluctuation of Rye Prices between 1821 and 1865
- ZA8230 Time series of money in circulation in Germany between 1870 and 1913
- ZA8231 The Changing of Money stock in Germany since 1835
- ZA8232 The Long-term Development of Military Expenditures in Germany
- ZA8233 The Financing of Worldwar I (1914/18) and Worldwar II (1939/45) in Germany
- ZA8234 Fluctuating Crop Yields and Economic Cycles
- ZA8189 GDR-Labor Market Report. Lang term time series.
- ZA8193 Phases of Crisis between the School System and the Public Employment System
- ZA8235 The German and international industrial production between 1860 and 1932
- ZA8236 Time Series on the Historical Development of the Compulsory Health Insurance from 1885 until 1968
- ZA8237 Development and Structure of Defence Spending in the FRG under the Aspect of the National Economy, 1955 - 1998
- ZA8238 Long Waves of the International Industrial Production, Consumption of Energy, Innovations, Inventions, and Patents, 1738–1979.
- ZA8239 Iron and Steel Industry in the Ruhr Area between 1879 and 1914
- ZA8240 Data Compendium on German Education History. Part I: Social History and Statistic of the School System in the States of the German ´Reich´, 1800-1945.
- ZA8241 School System in figures.
The Educational system of the former DDR from 1950 to 1989.
- ZA8246 The Centers of Iron- and Steel production in the German Customs area (Deutsches Zollgebiet) between 1850 and 1914
- ZA8247 The World Economy Support with Iron and with Steel between 1860 and 1926
- ZA8248 The Development of the coal, iron and steel industry between 1860 and 1912
- ZA8249 Economic trend of iron and steel production between 1870 and 1919
- ZA8251 Centennial Statistic of the German Iron Industries, between 1782 and 1936
- ZA8252 The consumption of food supplies in Germany (per head per year) since the beginning of the industrialisation, from 1850 until 1975
- ZA8261 The Industrialisation in Upper Siletia (Oberschlesien) in the 19th century
- ZA8262 The Develpoment and growing of the German coal, iron and steel industry between 1900 and 1966
- ZA8263 The development of the German coal trade in a special consideration of Upper- and Lower Siletia (Ober- und Niederschlesien) between 1764 and 1910
- ZA8265 Unemployment in the Federal Republic of Germany between 1960 and 1990.
Macroeconomic models explaning the unemployment rate
- ZA8266 Professional education and studies in the former German Democratic Republic (DDR).
An overview by means of the official Statistic of the DDR
- ZA8179 Secular Trends of the German Economy
- ZA8195 Steel Production Statistics of the German Customs territory 1850-1911
- ZA8194 Social Change and Violent Crime
- ZA8104 Anthropometric data of free Americans of african filiation in Maryland, from 1800 to 1864
- ZA8270 Population development and economic cycles in the German ´Reich´ from 1871 to 1910
- ZA8258 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Foreign Trade and Balance of Payments
- ZA8257 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Earned Income and Capital Income
- ZA8256 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Population and Employment
- ZA8255 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Assignation of Patents
- ZA8254 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
- ZA8253 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Mine Production and Saline Production
- ZA8250 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: The consumption
- ZA8245 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century. Chapter: The Production of Commerce, Banks, Insurances and the Hotel Sector
- ZA8244 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: The Production of the traffic system
- ZA8243 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: The Production of Industry and Craft
- ZA8242 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Production of agriculture, forestry and fishery
- ZA8260 The Growth of the German Economy since the Middle of the 19th Century.
Chapter: Production and Added Value by Sector, Net National Product at Market Prices and at Factor costs
- ZA8268 The development of crime in the former German Democratic Republic (GDR) on the basis of selected data of the official GDR-Crime Statistics
- ZA8264 The Development of the German Cotton-Industry in the 19th. Century
- ZA8275 Bancrupties during Germans´ industrializationprocess from 1810 to 1913
- ZA8272 German overseas migration between 1683 and 1945
- ZA8276 Sources of Germanys´ Population Statistics 1815-1875
- ZA8084 Time Series of Germany´s economic development between 1820 to 1929.
- ZA8126 Unemployment and short-time work in Eastern Germany
- ZA8127 Data report about the labour market of the former German Democratic Republic (II): the new German Laender, 1989
- ZA8209 Basic information about the German health system’s historical development from 1876 to 1999
- ZA8190 Educational development in international comparison
- ZA8279 Capital ratio as tool of empirical economic research, 1851 to 1965 (1999)
- ZA8280 The funding of economic growth by banks 1850 to 1913
- ZA8201 Vocational Schools in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) 1949-2001
- ZA8202 Universities in the Federal Republic of Germany 1949-2001
- ZA8191 The Development of Consumption of Primary Energy Carriers and Electric Energy in the World, in the USA and in Germany since 1860 or respectively since 1925
- ZA8274 Academic Careers in Prussia and in Germany 1850 to 1945
- ZA8217 The German displaced persons in the Federal Republic of Germany 1939 to 1990
- ZA8271 The West-German wage level between the two World-Wars and after the monetary reform til 1971
- ZA8269 Long Waves of Economic Cycles
- ZA8277 Railroad and german economic growth 1840-1879
- ZA8147 Currencies of the World. Rates of Exchanges since 1695
- ZA8282 Population, Health-System and Environment of Vienna, 1945 to 2001
- ZA8285 The Growth of the Average Wages in Germany 1850-1967
- ZA8288 Empirical Analysis of the Industrial´s Wage- and Employmentstructure in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG)
- ZA8278 Historical Social Research: Selective Bibliography (1975-2000)
- ZA8283 Economical Timeseries of Vienna, 1945 bis 2001
- ZA8281 The long-term rate of return of german stock 1870 to 1959
- ZA8284 Private available income in Germany 1851 to 1913
- ZA8287 History of women’s work in Germany 1914 to 1945.
- ZA8294 Famines in Prussia in the first half of the 19th century
- ZA8290 Cunsumer price indices from 1924 to 2000. Consumer prices since 1881.
- ZA8291 Germany´s retail prices:
the German Empire 1925 to 1944 and the Federal Republic of Germany 1948 to 2001.
- ZA8293 Development of Prices according to the Overall Macroeconomic Calculations, Federal Republic of Germany, 1950–2000.
- ZA8296 The grain prices in Germany 1791 to 1934.
- ZA8297 Grain prices in Berlin 1624 to 1934.
- ZA8286 The CFS’s (Center for Financial Studies) historical money and capital market data base, Germany 1871 to 1914.
- ZA8301 Index of row material prices, 1792 to 1998
- ZA8302 Market Price of selected Goods in Prussia 1816 to 1928.
- ZA8303 The Development of Meet-Consumption in Germany 1816 to 2000.
- ZA8304 Prussian’s Grain Economy, 1800 to 1930.
- ZA8299 Wholesale price index, Germany 1880 to 1999.
- ZA8308 Livestock in Germany, 1873 to 2000.
- ZA8298 The Swabian metallurgical industry between state and private sector, 1803-1848
- ZA8200 Population, Population movement, Households and Families in the Federal Republic of Germany 1947 to 1999
- ZA8307 Cultivated areas and crops in Germany, 1883 to 2001
- ZA8309 Main kinds of land use and agriculturally used areas in Germany 1883 to 2001
- ZA8312 The Development of Germany’s Public expenditure, 1872 to 1965.
- ZA8319 Changing consumption patterns. Private consumers’ household budgets in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG), 1952 to 1998.
- ZA8313 Export share of German Industry from 1872 to 1935.
- ZA8316 Volume and Structure of Public Expenditures in view of secular trend, Germany 1872 - 1972.
- ZA8317 Development and Structure of State Expenditures. An Analysis exemplified by Germany in the space of time from 1900 to 1967.
- ZA8318 Long Time Growth of Germany’s State Expenditures from 1872 to 1983.
- ZA8320 Growth of Public Occupation in Germany since 1882.
- ZA8323 Social Insurance in Germany, 1885 to 1913/1938.
- ZA8327 Population Movement and Population Statistics in three centuries in eight Villages of the Schwalm (region in Hesse), 1610 to 1860.
- ZA8328 State in growth. Fiscal analysis of the Prussian budget account, 1871-1913.
- ZA8329 The Fiscal Policy of the German Reich from 1872 to 1924.
- ZA8331 Long-time developmment of financial federalism: national expenditure, taxes and revenue from 1881 to 1980.
- ZA8337 Populationmovement of the hessian villages Burkhard and Kaulstoss, 1630 to 1930.
- ZA8295 Germanies population Basis data from 1871 to 1939.
- ZA8333 Financial structures of German States, 1820 to 1944.
- ZA8326 Age-specific attendance rate at education in the Federal Republic of Germany from 1952 to 1987.
- ZA8341 The big deflation: gold standard, amount of money in circulation and prices in the USA and in Germany, 1870 to 1913.
- ZA8311 Index of agricultural produce in Germany of the 19th Century, 1800 - 1914
- ZA8315 German Trade Exports to England in the Second Half of the 19th Century, 1854-1913.
- ZA8321 The Decline of the Volume of Work in the Industrial Age, Germany 1882-2000.
- ZA8330 Public Revenue, 1821-1987.
- ZA8339 The Growth of Government Expenditure in Germany since the Unification, 1872 to 1958.
- ZA8335 Industrialization of Darmstadt in the 19th century.
- ZA8342 Germany’s development of investment activity befor the war, 1890 to 1913.
- ZA8310 Agricultural production in Germany, 1800 to 1950.
- ZA8325 Effects of Railway Construction on Company-Formation, Investmentbehaviour and Employment in Germany from 1835 to 1866.
- ZA8314 The Growth of Productivity of German Agriculture in the 19th Century, 1870-1900.
- ZA8336 Invention-Protection and Industrialization in Prussia, 1793 - 1877.
- ZA8340 The German Empire’s Fiscal and Tariff Policy between 1867 and 1912
- ZA8343 Germany’s National Budget and Financial System 1821-1913
- ZA8346 Staff of the public sector: Westeuropean countries, 1850 to 1975
- ZA8267 The former (German Democratic Republic) GDR’s population, 1946 to 1989
- ZA8338 Government consumption and public expenditure in Germany from 1780 to 1850
- ZA8344 Government revenue and government expenditure by national accounts. Federal Republic of Germany, 1950 to 2001.
- ZA8351 Elections and referendums in the Weimar Republic, 1919-1933
- ZA8306 Bavaria´s industrial development from 1925 to 1975.
A comparing investigation on the role of urban agglomerations in the process of industrialization.
- ZA8305 The Development of Prussian’s and German’s Agriculture, 1800 – 1930.
- ZA8289 Technological change and international trade in the 18th and 19th Century. The iron industries in Britain, Belgium, France and Germany.
- ZA8356 Consistencies and changes of the housing policy from the Weimar Repbulic to the Federal Republic of Germany.
- ZA8363 German’s Foreign Trade from 1850 to 1965. Development, structural change and the effect on economic growth
- ZA8350 Consumption in the German Empire. A stistical analysis of wilhelminian Germany’s private households from 1871 to 1914.
- ZA8360 German’s foreign trade from the French Revolution untill the foundation of the tariff union (‘Zollverein’) 1787 to 1833.
- ZA8355 Industrial Growth and World Trade. An Empirical Study of Trends in Production, Consumption and Trade in Manufactures from 1899-1959.
- ZA8364 Investments in the context of public expenditures, Federal Republic of Germany, 1962 to 1986.
- ZA8359 Public debts in Germany, 1881 to 1980.
- ZA8352 Historical exchange rates at the stock exchange in frankfurt 1953 to 1998.
- ZA8353 National dept of the Federal Republic of Germany, 1950 to 2000
- ZA8367 The role of Germany’s central bank and national debt, German Empire 1914 to 1945.
- ZA8366 Germany’s population development during war- and postwartime, 1914 to 1928.
- ZA8345 Germany’s public revenues 1950 to 2000.
- ZA8354 Inflation in Germany: figures of currency devaluation 1914 to 1923.
- ZA8358 Germany’s foreign trade. Basic data for the period 1830 to 2000
- ZA8385 Trade cycles in the economic development of Schleswig-Holstein 1864 to 1913
- ZA8369 Urban mortality structure in the period from 1720 to 1914. The cases Berlin-Spandau and Hamburg-Altona
- ZA8383 Long range trend analysis of the german stock market 1870 to 1993
- ZA8378 Foreign trade indices of the former German Democratic Republik (GDR), 1950 to 1989
- ZA8375 National accounting of the former German Democratic Republic (GDR) 1950 to 1989
- ZA8389 Unions, unemploiment and political stability in Germany and Great Britain during the world economic crisis since 1929
- ZA8376 The former German Democratic Republic’s inner german trade from 1949 to 1989
- ZA8382 The economic development of the easter german part, 1949 to 1989
- ZA8384 Rate of return and risk of german stock investments and annuity bonds 1870 to 1992
- ZA8388 Development of cities and urbanization in western europe 1815 to 1975
- ZA8379 Development of the tax-structure in western european countries 1815 to 1875
- ZA8372 Money holdings, stock market, cash flow, interest and returns in the Federal Republic of Germany 1950 to 2000
- ZA8370 Energy consumption in Germany 1950 to 2006
- ZA8374 German inflation 1914 to 1923
- ZA8373 Competitiveness and crisis of the german shipbuilding industry 1945 to 1990
- ZA8410 The supraregional exploitation of individual-related sources on members of armed forces of the Third Reich.
(German soldiers 1939 until 1945)
- ZA8413 "Arma sunt necessaria" (Arms are necessary)
Guns, Gun Culture and Cultural Origins of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- ZA8361 Regional structural change of German’s Foreign Trade from 1880 to 1938
- ZA8380 The staff of the universities in the Federal Republic of Germany 1953-2005
- ZA8431 Police and Lower Classes in Washington D.C., 1860 until 1866
- ZA8411 Germany’s statistics of railways 1835 to 1989.
- ZA8332 The economic development of the mining industry on the Lebertal’s German side. Mining expenses and minig revenues, 1546 to 1630.
- ZA8418 The Quantitative Development of West German Retailing between 1949 and 2000.
- ZA8357 Personal, social and property insurance of the former German Democratic Republic (GDR), 1950 - 1989.
- ZA8420 Population of the electorate and kingdom of Hannover, 1745 to 1864.
- ZA8437 Historical Patent Statistics of 44 Nations, 1791 to 1961.
- ZA8425 The Use of Automobiles in Germany till 1939.
- ZA8409 Germany’s public electricity supply statistics, 1890 to 1913.
- ZA8368 Disability-Assurance and Old-Age-Assurance in the German Empire 1891 to 1913.
- ZA8402 Price Dynamics of the industrial and agricultural Goods in Great Britain and in the United States from 1786 to 1924
- ZA8414 Assets, Production, and Employment of Germany’s Industry (area of the Federal Republic of Germany) from 1924 to 1956
- ZA8421 Public Housing Policy during the era of rental income taxes (=Hauszinssteuerära) from 1924/25 to 1930/31.
- ZA8403 Swiss Public expenditure, 1851 to 2007.
- ZA8349 Taxes and government finances during industrialization. England, France, Prussia and the German Empire from 1800 to 1914
- ZA8371 The Regional Building Societie’s Home Construction Finance from 1959 to 1995.
- ZA8427 Selected Data on supply of residential housing in Germany 1918 to 1965.
- ZA8391 Socialist cantral planned economy in the Sovjet Occupation Zone/German Democratic Republic, 1945 to 1989.
- ZA8407 The German Federal Republic’s Statistics of labour disputes in the period of 1949 to 1980.
- ZA8429 Overview on Traffic- and Transportation-Statistics of the former German Democratic Republic (GDR) from 1950 to 1989.
- ZA8394 Flow of commodities of the Federal Republick of Germany (FRG) and of the former German Democratic Republic (GDR) form 1948 to 1989.
- ZA8422 Financing the economic growth in Germany and Great Britain from 1880 to 1913.
- ZA8362 Inflation, Controlled Economy on Appartments and Housing and Taxation of Housing Interest in Germany from 1919 to 1939.
- ZA8436 The Living Standard in the Sovjet occupied zone / German Democratic Republic (GDR), 1945 to 1989.
- ZA8412 Emergence, Coping with and Consequences of the GDR´s Foreign Currency Debt.
- ZA8443 The development of German’s precious metal sector in the period of the “Third Reich” from 1933 to 1945.
- ZA8448 Germany’s mining production statistics from 1850 to 1914.
- ZA8430 German Housing Policy since the Foundation of the German Empire
- ZA8444 Natural sciences, state and industry in Baden, 1848 to 1914.
- ZA8423 Labour market policy in the German Empire.
- ZA8434 German’s economic situation from 1914 to 1923.
- ZA8334 Public Expenditure in Western Europe fro 1790 to 1992.
- ZA8435 The development of local public enterprises in Germany from 1871/72 to 1913/14.
- ZA8426 Materials and interpretations on progress and overcome of the world economic crisis in regional comparison.
- ZA8416 Statistical overview on Germany’s social policy since 1945; “Sovijet zone of occupation / German Democratic Republic (GDR)”
- ZA8439 The development of Germany’s mechanical engineering industry in the period between 1850 and 1870.
- ZA8428 Influencing economic growth by bank systems in Germany, 1893 to 1913.
- ZA8417 Regional Disparities in Development of the German Industrializationprocess 1849 to 1939
- ZA8442 Municipal finances, municipal enterprises, municipal policy of German Empire.
- ZA8433 Germany and the Economic World Crisis 1924 to 1936
- ZA8438 German Monetary Statistics (Data on Monetary Policy of the German Reichsbank), 1925 – 1934.
- ZA8441 Unemployment in the Weimar Republic from 1919 to 1933 and the following years until 1938.
- ZA8424 Wuerttemberg’s Iron Industry in the 19th Century.
- ZA8432 Technical development, innovation and growth of the German iron- and steel-industry, 1850 to 1900.
- ZA8447 Investment behavior in the period of the Weimar Republic: macro economic data.
- ZA8449 Germany’s Foreign Trade between 1815 and 1870.
- ZA8446 The renaissance of the "long waves" of the economy: basic innovations and growth spurts in the West German industry 1950 to 1977.
- ZA8454 Germany’s export to Great Britain in 1913 and from 1923 to 1933.
- ZA8404 German Economy during the inter-war period.
- ZA8408 Labor disputes in Germany: Strikes and lockouts 1871 to 1997.
- ZA8395 Germany’s Index of Import and Export Prices from 1950 to 2005.
- ZA8396 Producer prices of industrial products – selected price indices fort he Federal Republic of Germany, 1949 to 2005.
- ZA8397 Price indices for new construction, and building land prices. German Empire 1913 to 1944, and Federal Republic of Germany 1958 to 2005.
- ZA8400 Statistics on Germany‘s coal and steel production 1915 to 1985
- ZA8478 High Education for the male population in the state Prussia and in the Prussian Districts, 1832 to 1941
- ZA8405 Construction activity and housing in Germany, 1871 to 1980.
- ZA8401 Construction of public housing in the Federal Republic of Germany 1950 to 1999
- ZA8445 Tax burden, tax indices and tax competition. Distributional effects of taxation in Prussia and Wuerttemberg 1815 to 1913.
- ZA8415 The Federal Republic of Germany’s balance of payments 1949 to 1998
- ZA8300 Structure and development of the German Federal Republic’s official expenditures according to the financial statistics, 1950 to 2000.
- ZA8387 The German Democratic Republic’s Gross Domestic Product development between 1950 and 1989.
- ZA8452 Indicators of technical development. An analysis of economic development in Germany in the period between 1850 and 1913.
- ZA8456 Financing big enterprises in Germany’s chemical and electronic industry before the First World War.
- ZA8475 Growth and economic cycles of the Nuernberg Economy 1815 to 1914.
- ZA8469 The German foreign trade 1900 to 1945.
- ZA8457 The rise of medical professions in the 19th century.
- ZA8465 Overview on the agricultural statistics of the Province Brandenburg, 1750 to 1880.
- ZA8464 Population and social structure of the provinces of Brandenburg 1746-1895
- ZA8458 The development of municipal financial systems using the example of Great Britain, France, and Germany for the period between 1790 and 1980.
- ZA8451 The German economic crisis: total economy, individual, and international perspectives, 1925 to 1939.
- ZA8453 German Portfolio Investments abroad between 1870 and 1914.
- ZA8450 Industriel relations in the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) 1950 to 1999.
- ZA8459 Railways and government in the period of industrilalization. Railway-policy of German states compared.
- ZA8460 Municipal finances and scope of action in the period of the world economy crisis: the town Bochum from 1926 to 1936.
- ZA8461 Historical Statistics of the Siegerland: Population 1816 to 1910.
- ZA8462 Day laborer, journeymen, and blue collar worker in Braunschweig 1830 – 1880
- ZA8467 Germanys share market before the first World War, an analysis of indices, 1876 to 1914.
- ZA8474 Living in Hamburg before the first World War
- ZA8481 Industry of Prussia before 1850. Vol. 1: Mining, Metallurgy, and saltworks.
- ZA8485 The bank’s part by financing the armament and the war between 1933 and 1945
- ZA8486 Inflation, cost of living, wage development and tariff autonomy in Germany between 1920 and 1923.
- ZA8470 Production prices of agricultural products. Selected indices of the Federal Republic of Germany (FRG) from 1948/49 to 2005.
- ZA8471 The German industry during the war from 1939 to 1945
- ZA8480 Construction of public housing in the Federal Republic of Germany between 1950 and 1995.
- ZA8365 Germany’s foreign trade between 1836 and 1856. A statistical study of early industrialization.
- ZA8472 The Development of Germany’s science policy until 1914
- ZA8473 Voters’ generations in prussia between the German Royal Empire and the Republic. Reichstag elections between 1871 and 1933.
- ZA8476 Officially controlled housing supply in the Federal Republic of Germany, 1950 to 1975.
- ZA8477 Housing construction and industrilization in Germany between 1850 and 1913
- ZA8479 Taxes on production and imports in Germany, 1901 to 1913.
- ZA8482 Prussian Primary School graduates as voters of the Reichstag – the Reichstags-elections between 1871 to 1912.
- ZA8487 Industrial actions and trade unions in Germany, England and France. Comparison of strikes and strike waves from 1870 to 1913.
- ZA8488 Regional distribution of German labor unions in the period of the German Royal Empire between 1896 and 1918.
- ZA8466 Calculation of the Gross Domestic Product of the former German Democratic Republic (GDR)
- ZA8483 Regional Housing policy of the German Royal Empire: Frankfurt am Main as example
- ZA8497 Poverty and unemployment in the period of industrialization. The example of Duesseldorf, 1850 to 1900.
- ZA8468 German Foreign Trade of the most important mining products by quantity and value, German Empire 1880 to 1905.
- ZA8495 Housing policy of the Federal Republic of Germany: Subsidies of the housing industry, 1950 to 1980.
- ZA8490 Investing and financin activities of German companies in the period from 1880 to 1911.
- ZA8489 Industrial action in Western Europe from 1865 to 1975.
- ZA8493 The development of the livestock in Germany from 1816 to 1927.
- ZA8499 The development of working hours in the secondary sector of Germany from 1871 to 1913.
- ZA8491 Germany’s national dept – the development of the national dept of the Federal Republic of Germany in the period from 1950 to 2004.
- ZA8509 Family History of the region Wittgenstein in Northrhine Westfalia. A genealogical database.
- ZA8511 Social composition of Germany’s social-democratic voters between 1898 and 1903.
- ZA8532 Stock Market Crisis and Stock Market law in Germany (1914-1945)
- ZA8537 Germany’s Dept Crisis during the period of the Weimar Republik, 1919 - 1933
- ZA8510 Corporate strategies on the example of a German calico factory in Wuerttemberg on it´s way from a family enterprise to an incorporated company during the period from 1754 to 1966. Employees, wages, production, investment, balance sheet figures.
- ZA8517 Industrialization of the region of Hagen in the period between 1815 and 1914
- ZA8523 Agricultural Statistics of the Province Westfalia (1750-1880)
- ZA8554 Infant mortality in Germany of the 19th century, 1816-1900.
- ZA8527 The Functional Change of German Stock Exchanges during Inter-War Period (1885-1939)
- ZA8529 The Textile Industrie’s Development during the period of the German Tariff Union, 1834 to 1866
- ZA8552 GESIS-Datacompilation. The Development of the German Agriculture and Fishery: Selected Series on Agricultural Land Use, Animal Stocks, Animal Production and Plant Procuction as well as on Deep-Sea-Fishing.
- ZA8496 The development of meat production and meat consumption in German Empire between 1802 and 1907.
- ZA8494 Development of Working-Time in the German Industry 1820 to 1956.
- ZA8513 Growth of industrial production in England, United States, France, and Germany between 1830 and 1913.
- ZA8516 Quantitative Development of General Stores, 1949 to 2000
- ZA8518 Wages and Salaries after the two World Wars, 1925 to 1950
- ZA8526 Data mirror of the German Empire Post 1871 to 1945
- ZA8534 Long time Development of living conditions in Germany 1861 to 1910
- ZA8540 The German Empire’s tax and customs revenues from 1872 to 1944
- ZA8544 Development of universities teaching staff, 1864 to 1953
- ZA8520 Growth and Economic development of the German Tourism, 1913 to 1956
- ZA8519 Building-saving in Germany between inflation and currency reform 1924 to 1948
- ZA8515 The voting behavior of Catholics in the German Empire and the Weimar Republic, 1871 to 1933
- ZA8514 Historical household and family statistics of Germany 1815 – 1990.
- ZA8505 The German retail sales from 1924 to 1935
- ZA8535 The development of health conditions in Germany since Industrialization, 1850 to 1975
- ZA8508 The left-liberal parties and groups in the Reichstag elections 1871 to 1912.
- ZA8506 Development and transformation of the manufacturing sector in Germany 1880 to 1935.
- ZA8507 Proportion of population by employment, German Empire, 1882 – 1933.
- ZA8524 The impact of inflation on the financial policy of the German Empire, 1924 to 1935
- ZA8530 The structure of tax revenues in the German Reich and the Federal Republic of Germany, 1872 to 2009
- ZA8541 Employees in the public service, 1871 to 2010
- ZA8549 Germany’s Population and communities by municipality size between 1871 and 2010
- ZA8551 Histat-Data-Compilation online: The German Emigration 1820 to 2010
- ZA8555 The economic savings process 1830 to 1944
- ZA8560 Histat-Data-compilation online: The public debt in Germany 1868 to 2010
- ZA8562 Marriage curve in the agricultural and industrial countries between 1870 and 1930
- ZA8347 German Social Insurance Statistics, 1885 to 1984
- ZA8377 Quantitative Studies in the Early Modern Mining in Scandinavia, 1623-1958
- ZA8398 Building Activity and Flats in the Federal Republic of Germany 1950 to 2005
- ZA8419 The German Balance of Payments of the Years 1924 to 1935
- ZA8455 The Increase of Industrial Large Concerns in Germany 1890 to 1911
- ZA8492 Credit Banks in the Founding Period 1870 to 1879
- ZA8498 History of Reduction in Working Hours. Germany from 1800 to 1983
- ZA8503 The Development of Working Hours in Germany from the Industrialization to the Present Time
- ZA8533 The Development of Capital Output Ratio and Wage Share, Germany Compared to Internationals Standards, 1850 to 1962 and 1960 to 2000
- ZA8538 Functional Change of the Capital Market and the Stock Exchange, 1890 to 1935
- ZA8547 The Forestry in Former East Germany: Selective Data from Official Statistics of the German Democratic Republic (1945-1989)
- ZA8548 Times Series to the German Forest and Wood Management: Companies, Wooded Areas, Logging, Forest Fires, Point Balance of Wood and Foreign Trade Balance (1946-2010)
- ZA8550 Teachers at Schools in the Federal Republic of Germany 1949 to 2009
- ZA8553 Transport an Communication in Germany. Selected Series to the Development of Train, Motor Vehicles, Domestic Shipping, Air Transport as well as from Post and Communication, 1870 to 2010
- ZA8565 General Overview of Status and Movement of the Population of the German Empire, 1841 to 1886.
- ZA8594 The Berliner Handels-Gesellschaft in a century German economy, 1856 - 1965.
- ZA8440 Non-profit housing associations in the housing sector of the Weimar Republic.
- ZA8463 USSR 1989 Population Census
- ZA8581 Subject differentiation at Universities in Germany, 1890 - 2000
- ZA8578 The German textile industry from 1859 to 1910.
- ZA8577 Comparison of Unemployment Insurance Policies in Germany an Great Britan from 1928 until 1934.
- ZA8575 Industrial Revolution in Germany. Regions as growth drivers.
- ZA8573 Region and Industry in Europe 1815 - 1995.
- ZA8572 Regional Industrialization in Prussia in the 19th century
- ZA8570 General secondary schools in the Federal Republic of Germany from 1949 to 2010.
- ZA8568 Value creation, employment and investment in East Germany´s industry from 1950 to 2000.
- ZA8558 Development and current state of the savings banks, from 1830 to 1920.
- ZA8557 Economy and marriage in the German Empire since 1820.
- ZA8542 Finance Policies of the German Empire during the First World War.
- ZA8531 Impact of inflation on the structure of the German banking industry.
- ZA8522 The Challenge of Globalization. Economy and Politics in Germany from 1860 to 1914.
- ZA8521 Voters and Elections in the Weimar Republic from 1920 to 1933.
- ZA8502 Housing Policies in the GDR.
- ZA8582 The German Textile Industry during the industrial Revolution.
- ZA8528 Selected data on the economic development of the Federal Republic of Germany since 1948.
- ZA8566 Public Finance in the German Empire in the Financial Years 1913 and 1925 to 1937.
- ZA8406 Basic data of Germany 1950 to 1997 on the National Account, Industry, Prices, Wages, public Finances, and the Social Security.
- ZA8583 The coal and iron ore demand from 1870 to 1910
- ZA8292 Basic data on the German transportation system‘s development: Stock of transport vehicles, services and capacities, accidents by mode of transport, expenses and investments as well as selected indices in an EU-wide comparison, 1950 - 2000
- ZA8580 Statistical Overview on Germany´s Social Policy since 1945, Issue Germany West.
- ZA8584 Wages and costs of living in Germany from 1820 to 1944.
- ZA8585 Overview: Costs of living - Statistical data from 1817 to 1913.
- ZA8586 Development of Church Members in Germany, 1956 - 2008.
- ZA8588 Studies on the fluctuations in income in Germany from 1879 to 1913.
- ZA8589 Statistical studies on the development and the cyclical fluctuations of foreign trade from 1881 to 1913.
- ZA8593 Overviews of the social budget in Germany 1960-2010.
- ZA8595 Historical Development of Crime in selected Countries (Austria, England and Wales, France, Sweden, Canada, Japan and Germany) 1882-1928.
- ZA8590 Germany´s foreign trade between 1923 and 1940.
- ZA8381 Schools and Universities in the German Democratic Republic, 1949 – 1989
- ZA8484 The ifo Prussian Economic History Database (iPEHD)
- ZA8597 Germany’s population categorized into age groups of criminal responsibility, 1950 – 2011.
- ZA8576 histat-Datacompilation online: Unemployment between 1887 and 2010 in international comparison.
- ZA8390 Social Budget in West and East Germany between 1960 and 1000
- ZA8603 German Time series dataset, 1834-2012
- ZA8559 Market integration and development of the westfalian agriculture, 1780 - 1880
- ZA8596 Electricity Generation and Consumption in the German Empire, 1925-1939
- ZA8600 Germany´s energy supply: power generation and power consumption, 1950-2010
- ZA8610 Statistics on yearly and quarterly electricity production of public and industrial power stations and of the German Bahn AG (German railroad company) as well as the total electric power consumption, 1950-2000
- ZA8393 The Development of Westeuropean Social Insurances 1885-1975 (histat-Datafile)
- ZA8512 Prices in pre-and early industrial Germany: staple food; 1330 - 1850
- ZA8598 Religious Affiliation in Western Europe 1837-1970
- ZA8599 histat-data compilation: Religious Affiliation in Germany 1871-2012
- ZA8601 Prices in Preindustrial Germany: Food, Beverages, Spices, Raw Materials and Industrial Products, 1736-1850
- ZA8602 histat-datacompilation online: Social Security in Germany 1950-2010
- ZA8611 histat- data compilation online: indices on Net-/ Gross Production and on Labour Productivity in Germany 1950 - 2014
- ZA8617 Histat-Data Compilation: Population by Age in years and by gender for the German Reich, the former Federal Republic of Germany and for Germany (after 3rd October 1990), 1871-2010
- ZA8587 Basis of the consumer society. Formation and development of modern retail in Germany 1850 – 1914
- ZA8615 The Workman’s Insurance Statistics of the German Empire, 1885- 1906
- ZA8579 Histat-Compilation: Coal and Steel Industry in Bavaria: Plants, Staff, Production, 1856-1907
- ZA8640 DISI: Population 1950-2013
- ZA8604 histat-Data compilation online: Heathcare expenditure in Germany until 2012
- ZA8614 histat - data compilation online: Wages and Salaries (Indices) in Germany 1913/14 - 2006
- ZA8616 The foreign population in the German Empire, 1871 - 1932
- ZA8504 The price formation in the stock market of the German Empire, 1870 to 1934.
- ZA8399 The building industry in the Federal Republik of Germany: receipt of order, turnover, employees, working hours, wages and salaries, production, from 1950 to 2005.
- ZA8546 Savings banks from the end of the Second World War until the reunification.
- ZA8606 Histat-datacompilation online: Crime statistics of the German Empire 1882 - 1936. Persons judged by types of crime, frequency of individual offenses, penalties imposed.
- ZA8619 histat data compilation online: National Accounts: Gross Domestic Product, Gross National Income and National Income, Germany 1913-2014.
- ZA8621 The German national income before and after the war from 1891 to 1941
- ZA8623 Income and Tax Liability per Types of Income, Germany 1928 to 1961
- ZA8626 Business-Statistics of the German Empire since 1914 (1912 - 1923)
- ZA8631 The Decline of Fertility in Germany, 1871-1939
- ZA8629 Statistical timeseries on church life from 1949 to 2010
- ZA8545 Consumption Structures of a Family Household. Analysis of Housekeeping books, 1933-1992.
- ZA8592 Poverty in the German Empire 1885 – selected regions.
- ZA8628 The Economy of Bavaria, 1622 – 1800
- ZA8641 DISI: Socio economic classification and social stratification
- ZA8644 DISI: application of income and supply 1950-2013
- ZA8632 German price history: prices in Hamburg.
- ZA8634 National Tables on international migration statistics: Canada 1816 - 1924
- ZA8638 International Migration Statistics 1846-1924
- ZA8636 Nominal wages and consumer prices in 18 German cities, 1500-1850
- ZA8655 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Argentinien, 1857-1924
- ZA8642 DISI: Labour market and conditions of employment 1950-2013
- ZA8643 DISI: Income and income distribution 1950-2013
- ZA8645 DISI: Transport
- ZA8646 DISI: Housing 1950-2013
- ZA8647 DISI: Helath 1950-2013
- ZA8648 DISI: Education
- ZA8649 DISI: Participation 1950-2013
- ZA8650 DISI: The Environment 1950-2013
- ZA8651 DISI: Public Safety and Crime 1950-2013
- ZA8652 DISI: Leisure and Media Consumption 1950-2013
- ZA8653 DISI: Global Welfare Measures 1950-2013
- ZA8656 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Brazil, 1820-1924
- ZA8657 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Mexico, 1857-1924
- ZA8658 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Austria, 1857-1924
- ZA8659 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Belgium, 1841-1924
- ZA8660 National Tables of International Migration Statistics: Denmark, 1816-1924
- ZA8661 National Tables of International Migration Statistics: France, 1837-1924
- ZA8662 National Tables of International Migration Statistics: Germany, 1832-1924
- ZA8663 National Tables of International Migration Statistics: Hungary, 1837-1924
- ZA8664 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Ireland, 1851-1924
- ZA8665 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Holland, 1831-1924
- ZA8669 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Finland, 1882-1924
- ZA8670 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Poland, 1890-1924
- ZA8672 histat-Data Compilation: The Energy Sector of the former German Democratic Republic (GDR)
- ZA8622 Grades at German Universities 1950 – 2010
- ZA8671 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Russia, 1890-1924
- ZA8674 Metropolitan agglomerations of the German Reich, 1871-1910
- ZA8667 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Sweden, 1831-1924
- ZA8668 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Switzerland, 1868-1924
- ZA8675 The Economics of World War II: Germany – Guns, Butter, and Economic Miracles of the 1930’s Prewar-Time, 1933-1945.
- ZA8676 National Tables of international Migration Statistics: Portugal, 1831-1924